Chris Cornell..... :(

Just saw this on the BBC.
52 years old....
Countless hours I've listened to him over the last 20 years.
Sad news.

Another great musical influence and fellow Seattle native gone... Very sad at this news. RIP Chris... What a voice!

Such an amazing voice. I still remember the first time my drummer played the Badmotorfinger album for me. I could not believe the power in his voice.

He wrote all of Soundgarden's songs too, with all those cool drop timings.

I remember a festival around 2006 here in The Netherlands, with Audioslave among others. It was one of the grooviest rock gigs I've ever experienced. They totally blew away all others including Velvet Revolver, Ozzy etc.

I saw him live at Hyde Park doing some solo bits, his voice is absolutely one of the best. I love his old stuff with Sound Garden but my favourite track of his is when he collaborated with Slash - Promise.

Wow, I just heard...☹️
What a terrible loss. He was was still very young. I will pray for his family and friends today.

In absolute shock and sadness. Loved all of his work. He truly was one of my absolute favorite vocalists. Sad day. I'll be creating soundgarden and audioslave tones all weekend for sure.

I'm so sad. I've been kicking myself for the last couple weeks since I found out I missed them in Atlanta. I would have made the drive. I had the thought about all the great bands and singers I love have died and that I needed to see Soundgarden before that happened.

I'm so sad. I've been kicking myself for the last couple weeks since I found out I missed them in Atlanta. I would have made the drive. I had the thought about all the great bands and singers I love have died and that I needed to see Soundgarden before that happened.
Same here, never got the chance....

So sad, i love AudioSlave so much :(
So much memories come back when listening to his voice, specifically this song :

Back
Top Bottom