Chorus Block

54321pj

Inspired
I'm on Firmware Q7.02
Using the Chorus block on Japan CE-2, if I have the LFO type set to "Saw Up" I can not get the block to save the voices parameter - I want to have voices on 4, but it always defaults to 2 when I save it.

Long shot question in asking, but if it is confirmed as a bug, is there anyway to have this fixed in version Q7.02. ??
I have not updated to Q8 yet and dont see any time in the near future to be able to update 100's of presets (since the firmware roll back feature was taken away)
I could really, REALLY use this feature in the chorus block on my Pink Floyd presets, and have a few gigs planned....

Many thanks for pointing that out.
Any idea why you cant save it? As in, is there a specific reason I'm missing?
I hear a distinct tone change when voice 4 is selected over 2, and I'm wondering why this cant be saved and called up when the preset is loaded.

I have always wondered why a non-sine LFO cannot be used with more than 2 voices. Since triangle is my choice 99% of the time, I've always wanted to use triangle with a multi-voiced chorus. Perhaps the constant derivative of a triangle or saw LFO makes multi-voice pointless, but what about the other available waveforms?

Back
Top Bottom