[Choptones] the most complete Impulse Response Packs (IR)

Choptones

Experienced
Hi guys! In this thread i'll post ChoptonesIR Pack updates!

We use several hi-end Microphone Preamps and Microphones (Like for our profiles pack)
smile.png

Check them out!

shop.choptones.net/cab-ir

Here's some demos!

Many more packs are coming!
Check them out! :)

Last edited:
If you had a few free impulses to try, I'd be more interested in buying others. Bit pricey, for not knowing what they sound like on MY gear.
Videos, and clips are just that.....

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately at the moment we haven't any freebies for IR section.

Just to be clear, packs contains a lot of IR with an insane amount of Preamps and Microphones, honestly I never seen in other commercial packs this choice! :) They're a bit pricey because we spent a lot of time in developing this packs, and we hope to release about 30 new cabs in the near future!

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately at the moment we haven't any freebies for IR section.

Just to be clear, packs contains a lot of IR with an insane amount of Preamps and Microphones, honestly I never seen in other commercial packs this choice! :) They're a bit pricey because we spent a lot of time in developing this packs, and we hope to release about 30 new cabs in the near future!

You can't take one IR from a pack and post it here? No offense but EVERY person who sells IR's on here has gave a free same/pack, just to get the word out. You're not doing any of that. It's word of mouth man. I've yet to see anyone post clips/videos of your work, besides you.
Which raises red flags with me. Are they just too expensive for people, or that bad and your looking to make a quick buck. I'm hoping it's not the latter, as it looks like you've done a lot of work.

If you want people to buy and get your name out there you need to sell yourself.
Again, I'm interested, but not enough to spend $46 based off of clips. It could be 1000000 IR's, who's to say I find one I like?!
It's not all about quantity over quality. Any way, if you decide to share 1, cool, if not .....good luck.

Choptones Cab IR Pack: BRIT JMP2144 G12M
Based on a Marshall JMP2144 2x12 combo loaded with Rola Celestion G12M Blackback
Check it out!

ZIL CFB 212 CB65 Cabinet Impulse Response Pack
Based on a Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback G12M65
Check it out!

Choptones Cab IR Pack: BOGIE OS 412 V30
Based on a Mesa Boogie 4x12 Oversized loaded with Celestion V30
Check it out!

Choptones Cab IR Pack: BOGIE RKC 412 V30
Based on a Mesa Boogie 4x12 Roadking loaded with Celestion V30 on Closed Back part
Enjoy!

ZIL CFB 212 K100 Cabinet IR pack
Based on a Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12K100
Check it out!

BF2017_bannerArtboard_websiteresized-1140x380.png

The event of the year is finally here! The biggest Choptones sale ever!

It's now time to upgrade your tone with the great quality of Choptones products.

More than 650 products available. You can't miss it this promo!

Just go on Choptones Shop, fill your cart and use CHPBF17 coupon during checkout for enjoy your savings.

And if it's not enough, this time the discount is available for EVERY product.

No order limits, use it every time you want.

This promo is valid until November 27th

Enjoy!!

A great IR will improve your tone! Try the best!
HESS 212 Demon30 Blended Impulse Response Pack
Based on an Hesu Modern 2x12 loaded with Hesu Demon and Celestion V30
Check it out!

Subscribe! ---> goo.gl/YUhxc6

ChCus 112 G1250 Impulse Response Pack
Based on a Custom Choptones 1x12 loaded with a 1969 Celestion G12-50 Yellow Frame.
Check it out!

ZIL CFB 212 CB65 K100 Blended IR Pack
Based on a Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 65 and K100
Check it out!

HESS METAL Vol1 IR Pack is perfectly shaped to recreate the punchy and powerful tone of a professional produced Metal guitar tone!

Check it out!
--

Back
Top Bottom