AFIII Presets [Choptones] Preset Packs, Amp Packs & IR (for Axe-Fx III)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Thanks for the explanation. Not sure what you meant by being kind. I didn't think I was being rude or anything like that. If that's how you took it, I apologize. Figured you are a vendor that sells a product and I as the consumer asked a question and added some feedback. Nothing more nothing less. You have an awesome day

Thanks for the explanation. Not sure what you meant by being kind. I didn't think I was being rude or anything like that. If that's how you took it, I apologize. Figured you are a vendor that sells a product and I as the consumer asked a question and added some feedback. Nothing more nothing less. You have an awesome day

If you came here and say "Tell me this like other vendors do, or I'll buy from them", I'm sorry but I think you're rude.
By the way, no problem, have a nice day :)

CARVED VAI Amp Matching Pack for Fractal Audio Axe-FX III
Based on a Carvin Legacy VL100 Steve Vai signature
Check it out! Enjoy!

https://www.choptones.com/fractal-audio-patches/axe-fx-III-3-patches/carved-vai-amp-pack-axefxIII

I just bought this pack and there are no IR's in the IR folder as per the word document.
"This Amp Matching pack contains patches made using Custom Choptones IRs

In the “IRs” folder you will find the IRs used into our processed Direct patches, just for these, please attach them according with the following list!

Patch list with the proper IR:

CT-CarVai-P04D Brit1960V30_421_160_121
CT-CarVai-P02D Brit1960V30_121

IRs Description:
Based on a Marshall 1960 4x12 cab loaded with Celestion V30 Speaker."

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:

Let’s celebrate the 4th July together!
It’s time to try out our products with an amazing 20% discount!

More than 1100 products available, Kemper, Fractal, Line6, Headrush, IR , Mooer, and many more packs. The best you could find in the market, trust us!

You can't miss it this promo!
Just go on Choptones Shop, fill your cart and use CHP4JL19 coupon during checkout for enjoy your savings.
The discount is available for EVERY product, until 8th July.
No order limits, use it every time you want!

Check it out! : http://www.choptones.com/?tracking=chpweb4jl19

View attachment 56241

Let’s celebrate the 4th July together!
It’s time to try out our products with an amazing 20% discount!

More than 1100 products available, Kemper, Fractal, Line6, Headrush, IR , Mooer, and many more packs. The best you could find in the market, trust us!

You can't miss it this promo!
Just go on Choptones Shop, fill your cart and use CHP4JL19 coupon during checkout for enjoy your savings.
The discount is available for EVERY product, until 8th July.
No order limits, use it every time you want!

Check it out! : http://www.choptones.com/?tracking=chpweb4jl19

Hello and Happy belated 4th! I was going to purchase the Vai package (sounds stellar) but I saw the criticism from a recent purchase. Do the IRs as described come with the package? Has the problem you referred to been solved? I would very much like this product!

Hello and Happy belated 4th! I was going to purchase the Vai package (sounds stellar) but I saw the criticism from a recent purchase. Do the IRs as described come with the package? Has the problem you referred to been solved? I would very much like this product!

Hi! It was just an issue during the packing. It has been immediately fixed when the user reported to us :)

Back
Top Bottom