AFIII Presets [Choptones] Preset Packs, Amp Packs & IR (for Axe-Fx III)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
I just bought one of your essentials packs to demo before purchasing larger packs.. wow sounds great!

And I am not saying this to put down the other IR makers in any way, and I am happy i bought from a variety of brands ( I love York, ML, OH VL, etc... I bought tons from all of those for the last week ,its all ive been doing, buying IRs for this afx3), but so far from what i have tested here... you hands down make the best IRs ive ever heard in my life! Really allows a person to hear very deep into the cab and speaker details and the details of the woodiness of the cab. (or maybe I am just sayinfg this because I hear a very good capture of my speaker the early 80s Celestion G12-80), but definetly making me inclined to grab alot more stuff off you if the others sound this good too. Even the Air knob function on the Fractal just sounds more natural when boosting these IRs. They take EQ well too.

They are so good I am selling my Two notes Studio Rack as its not needed anymore as ive been using that tool to blend with other IRs. Your IRs paired with the Axe FX 3 is the ultimate kemper-killer!!

Last edited:
I just bought one of your essentials packs to demo before purchasing larger packs.. wow sounds great!

And I am not saying this to put down the other IR makers in any way, and I am happy i bought from a variety of brands ( I love York, ML, OH VL, etc... I bought tons from all of those for the last week ,its all ive been doing, buying IRs for this afx3), but so far from what i have tested here... you hands down make the best IRs ive ever heard in my life! Really allows a person to hear very deep into the cab and speaker details and the details of the woodiness of the cab. (or maybe I am just sayinfg this because I hear a very good capture of my speaker the early 80s Celestion G12-80), but definetly making me inclined to grab alot more stuff off you if the others sound this good too. Even the Air knob function on the Fractal just sounds more natural when boosting these IRs. They take EQ well too.

They are so good I am selling my Two notes Studio Rack as its not needed anymore as ive been using that tool to blend with other IRs. Your IRs paired with the Axe FX 3 is the ultimate kemper-killer!!
Thanks for your kind words and for your support!

Back
Top Bottom