[Choptones] Preset Packs, Amp Packs & IR (for Axe-Fx II and AX8)

Never talked about your prices :)
Unfortunately we own a company in Italy, about 2/3 of our packs incomes goes into taxes, and we have also to pay our bills :)

Hi guys! It's time to back to school...But il will be more pleasant with some Choptones products :D

Just use BACKTO20 coupon during Checkout for a 20% discount!

Expires September, 11th 2016

Enjoy! :D

My problem with buying preset packs like this is that, besides the steep price, most user patches I have tried do not translate very well to my setup and usually sound very little like what they are supposed to, and not very good. I know I am not alone with this experience.

I would recommend posting a free sample patch for each pack so potential customers could try before buying and see if the pack is going to work for them. For example, several months back, forum member Fremen was selling some presets packs on here that I ended up purchasing. The reason I bought them was because he also had a whole bank of free patches posted on his site. I downloaded the bank and found that his patches surprisingly translated very well to my setup. I then felt confident in purchasing his packs.

I would be very interested in your new Bogie MKV pack, but there's no way I would drop down the money for it without knowing if the patches are going to work for me.

Anyway, just a thought. :)

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for your advice. :)
At the moment we don't have freebie in our plans, but things might change in the future!

Back
Top Bottom