[Choptones] Preset Packs, Amp Packs & IR (for Axe-Fx II and AX8)

This could be very interesting while dealing with IRs rather than the real "gear".
What happens if we take 14 different cabinets, with the same microphone positioned at the same spot, using the same preamp and above all one of the most frequently used speaker? How much does "wood" affect the overall tone?

🔥

I just bought the metal 2 pack and the Friedman package for my AX8. I’m using my fractal through powered speakers but I’m not getting any good tones. In fact, they sound hissy and muffled. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Please help, as I would like to use these patches but at the moment they’re unusable. Thanks in advance

Hello! First of all thanks for your support!
About tone, the one you could hear in the playthrough demos is without any post-processing, we recordedL/R outputs of our Axe FX. Don't forget to properly match the IRs as we stated into Readme file included with each pack.

Bonjour,

J’ai acheté le bogie JPC2 pour fractal axe fx2, mais franchement je n’arrive pas à faire sonner les sons comme sur votre démo??? Je suis un nouveau utilisateur du fractal. Le CT-BogieJPC2-R29 et le R30 ne sonne pas du tout par exemple! Peut-être que je fait mal quelquechose?

Back
Top Bottom