[Choptones] Impulse Response Packs (IR)

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II User Cabs and IRs' started by Choptones, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Choptones

Choptones
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Hi guys! In this thread i'll post ChoptonesIR Pack updates!

We use several hi-end Microphone Preamps and Microphones (Like for our profiles pack) [​IMG]

Check them out!

shop.choptones.net/cab-ir

Here's some demos!

HESS 212 DEMON
    Based on an Hesu 2x12 Modern loaded with Hesu Demon

BRIT SJ212 MV Cabinet IR Pack (1900+ IRs)
    Based on a Marshall 2558 Silver Jubilee Combo 2x12 loaded with Celestion Marshall Vintage G12V

HESS 212 V30
    Based on an Hesu 2x12 Modern loaded with Celestion V30

BOGIE ST22 VS12
    Based on a Mesa Boogie 1x12 Studio 22 loaded with Eminence Vintage Black Shadow VS12.

ANGEL 412 V30 (1600+ IR)
    Based on an Engl 4x12 Standard loaded with Celestion V30

Bogie RK412 V30 C90 (41 IR)
    Blended IR Cab pack based on a Mesa Boogie 4x12 Roadking loaded with Celestion V30 and Mesa C90
    41 unique impulses, great blending of V30 and C90, ready to be played or for your productions!
    https://youtu.be/C63qnhGfX80

Many more packs are coming!
    Check them out! :)

2112 and REDD like this.
  2. Heavyplayer

Heavyplayer
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

If you had a few free impulses to try, I'd be more interested in buying others. Bit pricey, for not knowing what they sound like on MY gear.
    Videos, and clips are just that.....

3. Choptones

Choptones
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately at the moment we haven't any freebies for IR section.

Just to be clear, packs contains a lot of IR with an insane amount of Preamps and Microphones, honestly I never seen in other commercial packs this choice! :) They're a bit pricey because we spent a lot of time in developing this packs, and we hope to release about 30 new cabs in the near future!

4. Heavyplayer

Heavyplayer
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

You can't take one IR from a pack and post it here? No offense but EVERY person who sells IR's on here has gave a free same/pack, just to get the word out. You're not doing any of that. It's word of mouth man. I've yet to see anyone post clips/videos of your work, besides you.
    Which raises red flags with me. Are they just too expensive for people, or that bad and your looking to make a quick buck. I'm hoping it's not the latter, as it looks like you've done a lot of work.

If you want people to buy and get your name out there you need to sell yourself.
    Again, I'm interested, but not enough to spend $46 based off of clips. It could be 1000000 IR's, who's to say I find one I like?!
    It's not all about quantity over quality. Any way, if you decide to share 1, cool, if not .....good luck.

Choptones likes this.