• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

chop shop tones

Schrocker

hey guys , has anyone tried or used the chop shop tones on shop.choptones.net just curious if they were legit or a scam , the brit #34 sounds awesome on the videos , anyways thanks and Rock On !!

Choptones

Experienced
hey guys , has anyone tried or used the chop shop tones on shop.choptones.net just curious if they were legit or a scam , the brit #34 sounds awesome on the videos , anyways thanks and Rock On !!
Why it should be a scam? :)

Our packs are been chosen also by many artists, always satisfied!

Schrocker

Why it should be a scam? :)

Our packs are been chosen also by many artists, always satisfied!
I'm always leary about these type of things and just trying to get some feedback before I would pull the trigger on buying any patches , sorry for the miscommunication ,I guess I should re word my post to has anyone tried these patches from chop tones ... thanks for your feedback

Top Bottom