Choose how tremolo kicks in

acidfrost

Inspired
Hey peeps!

Is there a way to choose how the tremolo kicks in when I turn on the block? Open or Closed (Up or Down).

It seems to be random. We play with a click and when I un-bypass the tremolo, it's random between up or down. The issue is because the tremolo follows the preset tempo but the tempo is not necessarely in sync with our click depending on when I switched to that preset.

For delays it doesn't matter as long as it's the same tempo but for trem it gotta be precise.

This can be accomplished with the Start LFO parameter IIRC.

So does that mean everytime I unbypass it it will be what I chose (up/down) or that it be will up or down following the internal click?

If you want it to follow the tempo. Use the tempo paramter (1/4, 1/8, 1/2, 1, etc.). To set if it starts on or off use start phase.
For example with a start phase of 360 and a square wave, the trem will start silent every time. At 0 it will start with sound every time.

If you want it to follow the tempo. Use the tempo paramter (1/4, 1/8, 1/2, 1, etc.). To set if it starts on or off use start phase.
For example with a start phase of 360 and a square wave, the trem will start silent every time. At 0 it will start with sound every time.

180 maybe? I thought 360 and 0 were identical, phasewise.

Is the same behavior controllable in the flanger, i.e. in which part of the sweep the flange starts upon being engaged?

Oh shit man! Thank youuuu! This is exactly what I was looking for. By default it's on 180° so that's why it was random.

Back
Top Bottom