Children Of Bodom - Hexed | Tone Match AX8 Preset & IR

developdevice

Inspired
Vendor
I created guitar AX8 preset and IR inspired by 'Hexed' album by Children Of Bodom. You can download it for free HERE.

If you are interested in the tone match of any guitar sound, you can get it HERE.

What is included:
  • Fractal AX8 Preset-Cab bundle
  • IR for Cab-Lab 3
  • IR for other Fractal units
  • IR in WAV format

Just came here to give props for this! My hopes for COB patches are pretty low - mostly they are noisy mush / poorly matched. This one however is on point - far and away the best I've heard with respect to I worship chaos and hexed. Alexi's rig is so simple but that sound on the album is very hard to capture (at least to me). Do you mind if I ask about your process for making this? There are precious few spots of isolated rhythm guitar on those albums and I've failed to get a good take from any of them :).

Anyway, great work and thanks!

Just came here to give props for this! My hopes for COB patches are pretty low - mostly they are noisy mush / poorly matched. This one however is on point - far and away the best I've heard with respect to I worship chaos and hexed. Alexi's rig is so simple but that sound on the album is very hard to capture (at least to me). Do you mind if I ask about your process for making this? There are precious few spots of isolated rhythm guitar on those albums and I've failed to get a good take from any of them :).

Anyway, great work and thanks!

Hey man, thank you very much. I'm glad you like this preset. As far as my procedures are concerned, I'm afraid I can't tell you that. This is my specific know-how, for which I usually charge money. However, I will offer more of these individual free presets over time. :)

Back
Top Bottom