Chewie...we're home....

yes, this took me right back to 1977....sitting in the Hammersmith Odeon on a Saturday morning...

maybe TMI, but i was actually jumping around the house last night after watching this. i made my wife watch it too (she's not a fan) and then jumped around a bit more.

i was a tad excited, as you can imagine

yes, this took me right back to 1977....sitting in the Hammersmith Odeon on a Saturday morning...

maybe TMI, but i was actually jumping around the house last night after watching this. i made my wife watch it too (she's not a fan) and then jumped around a bit more.

You and me both. :cheerful:

I asked my wife if she had seen it yet. She looked at me with confusion, obviously she hadn't seen it. I then stated 'you have only a few minutes to watch it before I file for divorce.' She went and watched it.

I am so excited about this, I can't stand it. What's cooler though is my kids can't wait to see it either.

I'm not even a major Stars Wars nerd and I'm excited. Even got giddy watching it last night. The music and the movies are awesome. Maybe I am a nerd on the inside??

The opening wide panning shot in the desert blew my mind. Eyes draw to the moving speeder on the left, then you catch that X-wing part buried in the foreground. Already marveling at the visual it suddenly hits you.. that's no mountain or dune off in the hazy distance, that's the wreckage of an old Star Destroyer. SO awesome.

After Han and Chewie appeared and the music/title popped up, I ALMOST cheered out loud (at my desk in the office).

Yeah, I'm a dork. So what :)

Back
Top Bottom