AFIII Chet Atkins stuff on Axe-Fx 3 + Preset Inside

Very lovely playing and tone.
Honestly, you are Chet, incognito, aren't you ......... ? ;)

And thanks very much for your preset, really enjoying it.

Last edited:
DUDE that's great and amazing. Love that album, and I think I will dust it off and you have inspired me to get back to my practicing.

Chet inspired me from day '1' grabbin' my first gitFiddle...A SERIOUSLY peice-o'-crap acoustic guitar, (that I traded my brother a HotWheel car for), a guitar that had a warped/bowed neck and it's strings 3/4 of an inch above the neck at the neck joint.
....Talk about bleedin' finger tips....ouch....
To my mothers shock and dismay, I played through the pain, blood drippin' down my arm EVERY DAY!
DEDICATED kids have been known to do some crazy things when inspired. thanks Chet.

This ultra-enjoyable clip is a Prime Chet performance dude..well done, and thanks for making my day!

Last edited:
Chet inspired me from day '1' grabbin' my first gitFiddle...A SERIOUSLY peice-o'-crap acoustic guitar, (that I traded my brother a HotWheel car for), a guitar that had a warped/bowed neck and it's strings 3/4 of an inch above the neck at the neck joint.
....Talk about bleedin' finger tips....ouch....
To my mothers shock and dismay, I played through the pain, blood drippin' down my arm EVERY DAY!
DEDICATED kids have been known to do some crazy things when inspired. thanks Chet.

This ultra-enjoyable clip is a Prime Chet performance dude..well done, and thanks for making my day!
Awesome story man! Chet was indeed one of a kind.. and this style is a joy to play😊🎸

Beautifully played, David - and the distinction between the Chet-style and the Knopfler-style was very impressive. You managed to sound like two different players. Bravo...! :)

Back
Top Bottom