Chef's Strange Land

awesome sound , what firmware is this using ???? 12.4b ?????

how much do you think the FW contributes to the preset vibe dude ?

haven't moved to FW12.4b yet as I'm away from home for another week yet :(

cheers
you rock
G \../

awesome sound , what firmware is this using ???? 12.4b ?????

how much do you think the FW contributes to the preset vibe dude ?

haven't moved to FW12.4b yet as I'm away from home for another week yet :(

cheers
you rock
G \../

Thank you very much!

It was created on 12.04b, yes. While I wouldn't recommend any other/older FW for this patch, it wouldn't hurt trying... :encouragement:

My take on the SIT tones. Originally played on the Gallien-Krueger 250ML amp – here replicated using a similar signal chain.

I bid you much enjoyment! Let me know what you think... :encouragement:

Very nice track.

Just curious... What guitar and pickups did you use... ?

Thanks,

Thanks. This is it, right here:

Tyler.jpg

...a 1991 James Tyler Studio Elite. It has a mamywoo body, AAAA+ maple top and maple neck. Really resonant body, slim neck and super hot output pickups wound by non other than James Tyler himself. The electronics are all toggle switches, which makes it cover a lot of different pickup combinations and tones. It sure lives up to its name, Studio Elite: Really versatile guitar. For this song I'm using the bridge position, wired parallell.

Chef...LOVE this preset!!! Thanks for sharing 8)
Tickled pink by the cab choices in this preset and the amp was unexpected as well, I would have never guessed!

Fantastic to have u back on the forum!!!! Thanks for sharing your work. Lovely guitar and tone.
I always look forward to your posts.

Thanks. This is it, right here:

Tyler.jpg

...a 1991 James Tyler Studio Elite. It has a mamywoo body, AAAA+ maple top and maple neck. Really resonant body, slim neck and super hot output pickups wound by non other than James Tyler himself. The electronics are all toggle switches, which makes it cover a lot of different pickup combinations and tones. It sure lives up to its name, Studio Elite: Really versatile guitar. For this song I'm using the bridge position, wired parallell.

I point blank refuse to use the words "Awesome", "Sweet" and "Killer". But.....I will say "awesome sweet killer" for that Tyler. And a brilliant Maiden preset too. :)

Back
Top Bottom