Chef's Strange Land

That sounded spot on! One of the coolest Maidentunes ever as well. Your Studio Elite is really nice! I love Tylers too, they have that "Studio ready" sound, just badass :)

Thanks POT! That tangerine Tyler is stellar. I think I remember seeing it on HRI a few years back... :)

Chef...LOVE this preset!!! Thanks for sharing 8)
Tickled pink by the cab choices in this preset and the amp was unexpected as well, I would have never guessed!

:encouragement:

Fantastic to have u back on the forum!!!! Thanks for sharing your work. Lovely guitar and tone.
I always look forward to your posts.

Thanks!

SWEET SNACK CHEF !!! What's for dessert ?? ;>) G

For desert... You can order a la carte... ;)

Right on! Spot on!

:encouragement:

Wow Chef! Are you sure you are not Adrian Smith incognito?

You never know!!! ;)

that was an extra large order of tone!
I might go back for seconds... thanks for sharing Chef

I wouldn't mind if you did! :)

nice job and welcome back chefster!

i listened to your clip and thought "there's way too much chorus on there!", but when i went back to the original (which i haven't listened to for years) ....yup...shitloads of chorus. i'd forgotten how processed the guitars are on that album!

nice job and welcome back chefster!

i listened to your clip and thought "there's way too much chorus on there!", but when i went back to the original (which i haven't listened to for years) ....yup...shitloads of chorus. i'd forgotten how processed the guitars are on that album!

Thanks for the welcome back! :encouragement: I was worried too, but it turned out alright. Now if only Maiden had the Fractal back in the day... ;)

What band/artist is this preset of? thanks

iron_maiden_somewhere_in_time_wrap.jpg

Wow...that sounds spot on.I can't wait to check it out...Thank you for an awesome preset and I'm glad your back too.

That preset is awesome as is your playing. How does one get you to share any other Iron Maiden presets from other albums / eras that you might have created under the 12.04 B firmware? Pretty please. :)

Yes, I am shamelessly begging. Maiden is my favorite band.

Stay Well!

Thanks for sharing.

Chizzy

Hahaha, chef you glorious bastard!!! This one is beautiful. God knows why you've used what you've used on there, but it sounds great. You really know what you're doing with chorus tones in particular.

Would this patch still be compatible with the latest Firmware(16)? Could it "lock-up" the Axe since this patch was made with Firmware(12)? Curious and sounds great Chef! Kudos to U, sir... ;)

Would this patch still be compatible with the latest Firmware(16)? Could it "lock-up" the Axe since this patch was made with Firmware(12)? Curious and sounds great Chef! Kudos to U, sir... ;)

Yes, this is one of my Top 10 patches. So fun to play with.

No lockups... But it might sound a bit different, although I highly doubt it since this patch is based around the drive block. Best thing is to reset the amp.

Thank you, sir! :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom