Is the patch that's attached still the old preset?

Yes.

btw - This thread has gotten 109 'likes', but Chef stated the following in post #33.

So there are new rules of engagement for my patches from now on: I will post the patch only and ONLY after this post has gotten 100+ likes.

That post has 48 likes at this point in time. So for anyone that has 'liked' this thread, but has not 'liked' post #33 yet, get going. We all want to play with this one. :mrgreen

Yes.

btw - This thread has gotten 109 'likes', but Chef stated the following in post #33.

That post has 48 likes at this point in time. So for anyone that has 'liked' this thread, but has not 'liked' post #33 yet, get going. We all want to play with this one. :mrgreen

Done.

Wow! looks like he edited the op and deleted it a couple weeks ago. He was a great guy and asset here, I wonder what happened?

What happened finally with the OP? Which is the post that needed 100+ likes? I'd love to try an updated version of the preset.

Anyone have this patch? Working on some Steely Dan stuff this week and it looks like he pulled out.

Back
Top Bottom