Count me as one of those faceless downloaders.

I love the community here and have gotten so many of my go to patches from people who have taken the time to share. Don't know how often I'll comment but I think from now on if I download a patch that works for me I'll give the OP a "Like". Such an easy thing to do to show a little gratitude.

It's a much better patch than what I could ever make but you want feedback beyond blowing smoke up your chefs hat.

I did an A/B test versus the original repeatedly and found yours to be further away versus the original being more up front (perhaps brighter). Also your reverb/delay sound more extreme than the original to me.

However given you are competing against a studio tone it's very damn close but could use some tweaking before its perfect.

Great work.

Last edited:
thanks as always, Petrucci like all, 1 goo goo plex times; I know what ya mean about people not even responding. I think yer boobalicious pics get a few likes no?

Last edited:
Very close.... but I think you need to reign in the reverb ever so slightly and bring out the echo delay - ( almost like a call and response type of delay effect - I can't hear it on your clip but is very noticeable during the first 10 seconds of the actual song.) You've done the hard part though, well done!

New improved and almost entirely reworked patch. I like this much more than the previous one. You really should hear this through your system, Soundcloud doesn't do the Axe-FX justice:

You guys know me, my patches have always been free. However, my previous Pull Me Under patch was downloaded over 1000 times, but only a handful people had the common courtesy to reply to the thread and write me a comment. Sharing is all about getting feedback - positive and negative. I'm really interested to see who the people behind the downloads are and what you guys think. So there are new rules of engagement for my patches from now on: I will post the patch only and ONLY after this post has gotten 100+ likes. That's the price of admission, 1 like per head! :pride: :D THANKS! :)

Chef-wave_zps8611d8eb.gif

Nice....!!

Back
Top Bottom