• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Chef's Breaking the Silence

stm113

Experienced
Hey Chef have you had any luck with the lead tones on that album? I always loved that lead tone...

Great work on the tone as usual!

gabbenante

Inspired
Love how this patch is so dynamic and reacts well to guitar vol changes as far as cleaning up and retaining tone!
I like how you dial in the distortion yet has a low background noise even when the gates are not engaged.
Sweet patch, thank you for posting it!8)

Jan Geerts

Inspired
!?! It's Queensryche dude. They have some of the best sounding albums ever made. And they sound incredible live.
They were one of my fave bands as a teen, despite of the guitarsound. Apart from the ep, the guitars always sounded thin too me. They were creative with production, but often not succesful imo. Warning could have sounded a whole lot better, check the production story, Rage was a horrible 80's mess, with a couple of their best tunes though, whichnsounded much better live, Mindcrime was ok, but still too thin for me. Now the drums and vocals, they were always killer.

Top Bottom