Chef's Bolt On Hold On

Nice Chef!!! Amazing playing! The singer sounds uncannily like a young Michael Bolton... very cool.

What guitar & pups did you use?

The guitar is a 1991 James Tyler Studio Elite. It has a mamywoo body, AAAA+ maple top and maple neck. Really resonant body, slim neck and super hot output pickups wound by non other than James Tyler himself. The electronics are all toggle switches, which makes it cover a lot of different pickup combinations and tones. It sure lives up to its name, Studio Elite: Really versatile guitar. For this song I'm using the bridge position, wired parallell.

Nice Chef!!! Amazing playing! The singer sounds uncannily like a young Michael Bolton... very cool.

Thank you! It is MB singing. I used the original recording and removed the guitars - since they were nicely panned... :) Guitars are originally done by Bruce Kulick btw... :)

And, thanks for sharing the preset!

welcome back!

Glad you are back!

You're welcome guys, all of you. More to come really soon! :encouragement::encouragement:

Thanks for sharing. As always awesome tones. Do you still have the Rebel Yell patches you did a while back that you can share. My band is covering it, and i remember your version was spot on. I searched in my computer for your patches but i dint find them, and the original post does not show the patches.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. As always awesome tones. Do you still have the Rebel Yell patches you did a while back that you can share. My band is covering it, and i remember your version was spot on. I searched in my computer for your patches but i dint find them, and the original post does not show the patches.

Thanks

I will post them again if y'all wanna! :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom