• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Check this kid out!!!

TSJMajesty

Fractal Fanatic
You ever watch someone play and think to yourself....why do I even pick up a guitar? lol

Absolutely killer playing.
I was actually playing guitar before I started watching the video. Now it's back on the guitar stand 😢

So is Cliff implying if I buy an Axe-Fx III I'll be able to sound and play just like that too? ;)
Yeah, it's amazing and depressing at the same time.

22 frets

Inspired
I hate to say it, but this young man's version may be better than the original by Paul Gilbert. Seems cleaner and more precise. Of course maybe the Gilbert recording I heard on Youtube wasn't mixed and mastered like this one. Either way, both are excellent!

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I hate to say it, but this young man's version may be better than the original by Paul Gilbert. Seems cleaner and more precise. Of course maybe the Gilbert recording I heard on Youtube wasn't mixed and mastered like this one. Either way, both are excellent!
That's another amazing thing. This kid's mixing and mastering skills are extremely high level.

Top Bottom