• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Check out the new amp :)

Big Joe Daddy

Experienced
Very slick! That'll surely be the source of some head scratchin' when folks are trying to figure out how your getting all those tones out of a Fender!

Shenks

Experienced
It might have some drawbacks from a speaker perspective but inspired all the same. It kind of tempts me to try something similar since I have an old (and somewhat broken and worthless) 2x12 fender combo sat around somewhere.

Tsunamijuan

Inspired
If it only had enough room for the axe to slide in there as well (without modding of course). Then you've got the worlds most versatile combo amp in a small package.

fret

Experienced
The only problem I see is that the sound guys are gonna start sticking a mic in front of the speaker. If it looks like a tube amp and sounds like a tube amp...

Top Bottom