Check out my band's new video/single! (Female singer)

Wow sounds and looks stunning! I liked the song and your singer is smoking hot as well, talk about having a complete package.

talk about having a complete package.
Hummm... the 'song' aside maybe...
unsure.gif

I realise that's possibly the first slightly less than enthusiastic post amidst the sea praise - and don't get me wrong, the production (both audio & video) is excellent and indeed the girly is nice... but for me at least, the songwriting isn't quite there

Get that sorted and you're bang on
thumbsup.gif

Oh and no, I don't claim to be able to write any better at all... it's just that it's a big old sea with loads of people doing the same thing and it's invariably 'the song' which sets some apart from the masses

The whole thing sounds very pro. Nice work there. Cool video.

Any chance you guys are Our Lady Peace fans? Sounds like an influence when I listen to that track.

Thanks! None of us Listen to Our Lady Peace afaik, but ill check them out!

YES!!!! *M U S I C* Awesome work!!!!

Thats a big compliment thx!

I kinda liked that little bridge at 1:15.

Yea its one of my favourite parts too.... kinda pulls everything back.

Very well done... sounds like you guys will be doing some touring once you get that deal signed.

Thanks! I sure hope so!

Very Nice Cron-Nicely done. Cool indeed! from an old rocker :)

Thank you kind sir!!

That was freaking great and nice eye candy :D

Much appreciated!

Great video and audio. Guitars sit right in the mix.

Thank you! I dont approach mixing from a guitarists perspective, i have wondered if maybe theyre too soft at times.

Wow sounds and looks stunning! I liked the song and your singer is smoking hot as well, talk about having a complete package.

Thanks man!

We are constantly trying to improve and get better. Maybe youll like the next one we are releasing in a couple of weeks!

Sounds/looks/feels awesome - thuimbs up man!

Thanks for that... especially the "feel" part!

4 Thumbs up from a freak!! :twisted

Thanks!

um...WOW...I'm late to the party but I am speechless...love the drums (compression is just right), the guitars sound AMAZING...the bass pops....the band is TIGHT....vocals are KILLER and wow what a frontman...er....frontwoman...whatever...production and mastering is EXCELLENT....again....WOW....where is the rest? -Mike

um...WOW...I'm late to the party but I am speechless...love the drums (compression is just right), the guitars sound AMAZING...the bass pops....the band is TIGHT....vocals are KILLER and wow what a frontman...er....frontwoman...whatever...production and mastering is EXCELLENT....again....WOW....where is the rest? -Mike

Thanks! You are too kind! We are releasing another song in a couple of weeks and then an Ep round May i think.

Oh i forgot to mention our singer Melissa produced, edited and partially filmed the video herself. She has no training, and apart from some tutorials she did online it was the first thing she ever edited. I must say im very proud of her!

Back
Top Bottom