Check out my band's new video/single! (Female singer)

Inspired
Hey guys. My band just released our 1st ever single/video. I recorded/mastered it at home. Axe-fx ultra used for most guitar parts and even the synthy sounding part at the start. Chorus gain tones was my Marshall JVM. What do you think?

Mending Melissa - Harmony [OFFICIAL-HD] - YouTube

Mending-Melissa---GIF-BannerSmall.gif

Very nice work! I liked it!

Clever move to specify "Female Singer" in the thread title - that ought to improve click through about 475%... even more once guys see how beautiful she is!! ;)

Hope you didn't splash water/mud all over your Axe-FX... Was it in the bushes behind you?? :D

Very pro job, audio and video. Especially if done at home, kudos!
Lots of nice arrangement details. Lots of potential. Style reminds me of Guano Apes.

Very nice work! I liked it!

Clever move to specify "Female Singer" in the thread title - that ought to improve click through about 475%... even more once guys see how beautiful she is!! ;)

Hope you didn't splash water/mud all over your Axe-FX... Was it in the bushes behind you?? :D

Heheee, gotta use what we've got i guess. No the axe-fx didnt go near the water. I actually sold it since and just got my II!

You had me at "female" and i wasn't left disappointed!! :D

Very nice work! She sounds a little like Marina Diamandis (Marina and the Diamonds) who i happen to think has a great voice!

WOW!!!! It never ceases to amaze me how much talent there is from members here. Great stuff!!!!! Quality PROduction!

Were all the overdriven guitar parts done with the Axe, or were there tube amps involved also?

Thanks so much everyone. My band has been quiet for the last couple of months so hearing some encouraging words really means a lot!

Were all the overdriven guitar parts done with the Axe, or were there tube amps involved also?

Main overdriven parts were done with my modded Marshall JVM, everything else was axe-fx.

Last edited:
The whole thing sounds very pro. Nice work there. Cool video.

Any chance you guys are Our Lady Peace fans? Sounds like an influence when I listen to that track.

Back
Top Bottom