Cheap way to add Pedal ports???

gatgod77

GORDIUS Little Giant

I've been looking some time now for a product like the Gordius module above that can add EXP Pedal ports,

Does anyone know of other alternatives?

Not a fan of auto engage,I currently use a FCB1010 and would like to try a Mission SP1
pedal,
Cheers

I have good news for you, you can use the pedal right now (not 100% sure about the toe switch). If you plug the mission into the PEDAL port on the Axe (with a TRS to TRS cable) you can use both it and the FCB1010 at the same time. In fact, I use a FV500 that way with my FCB now. All I had to do was go into the MIDI setup and choose one of the expression pedals to be set to pedal rather than a MIDI cc.

GORDIUS Little Giant

I've been looking some time now for a product like the Gordius module above that can add EXP Pedal ports,

Does anyone know of other alternatives?

Not a fan of auto engage,I currently use a FCB1010 and would like to try a Mission SP1
pedal,
Cheers

Auto engage?

I own a FCB1010 & Gordius Little Giant 2 Module and I have no idea what you are talking about.

The SP1 won't work directly into the Axe2 because it requires to ports and the Axe2 only has one. You'll have to find some midi pedal with at least 2 expression inputs. Liquid Foot Jr? Ground Control Pro? Problem is, I can't think of anything that is just there to provide exp inputs; you'll have to get some sort of midi floorboard. But there are plenty of them cheaper than a Little Giant that will do what you want.
-
Austin

I use FBC1010's. On ax, vg99 and gr33.
I want some IA's or scene changes to spice up patches now and then.
I love the layout and am spoiled on 10 patches (Uno 5 is not enough)and the built in 2 Expressions (work fine for me), #10 being silent tuner.
I bought my first FBC when they came out. So built my setups and brain on that format.

Little Gordius module..

Am i wrong in reading manual , I can add 8 IA momentary switches with this module through the behinger?

Hmm on second thought, I just figured out how to use a 2nd FBC to control IA's on 1-5 and control the VG99 with 6-10 and use expressions on the 2nd one for volume on the vg99 and the other for the gr33.

Last edited:
thanks for the comments,
In the end i'm probably just going to be patient and get a MFC 101,
FCB1010 works fine and will make a great back up,
I see its highly moddable too which is a bonus

Back
Top Bottom