Cheap padded bags for floor controllers?

Dpoirier

Fractal Fanatic
When I look for padded carry bags or gig bags for a floor pedal board, I easily find the commercial products from suppliers like Gator, which are uber-expensive. Then, there are "repurposed" options like, for example, small keyboard (49 keys?) gig bags but again, the sturdy ones are expensive. The thing is, there are thousands of options out there, and some probably meet the requirements at low cost. It's just a matter of knowing what to search for.

And that's the purpose of my question here: have any of you out there found of a (common?) carry bag type that can work for a floorboard controller? I realize there are many form factors (for many different controller brands and models) and mine is uncommon (ART x-15, measuring 26"x10"x3"), but I'm just looking for tips to start searching. Thanks!

I routinely went to Salvation Army with my measurements looking for a quality bag that would fit my lf JR+ w/ 2 mission pedals. After searching for the perfect bag, I ended up finding a rolling duffle that I was able to put my 3 hercules guitar stands, the footpedal and all the rest of my gear...been using it for at least 3 years now. Check out 2nd hand shops and garage sales and I bet you'll find the "perfect" bag for you.

Back
Top Bottom