Yesterday I put up a demo/review of the 2022 Charvel Pro-Mod Platinum Pearl HSS HT. As usual I wrote a preset to suit the subject and there were a few comments from people wanting to know more, and could I share it, please? So, here 'tis.

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9744

Video:

Excellent sounds all around! Glad to see you up and about!

Finally got some Kinmans in one of my guitars, based on your praise of their quality. My 2018 SG Special now has their 580 and "Nasty Bright" P-90 type pickups, and sounds amazing now! That 580 (their take on the old 'Staple' pickup) is the best sounding neck pickup out of all of my guitars!

Hey, I'm glad some people are finding this one fun. Great stuff. I should acknowledge all of the forum members who unknowingly contributed bits and pieces to this one - things like the phaser settings, cab choices... stuff like that. This forum is such a great community and resource. We're all lucky to be able to help out and use this amazing equipment for fun and creativity. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I appreciate this one Burgs. I have an older Charvel (baby blue) with a bit hotter stock pickups in it but rolling down the volume knob a little I was able to get similar/great results without any additional tweaks. It's always nice to have a Kitchen sink presets that closely matches the guitar. Thank you.

I appreciate this one Burgs. I have an older Charvel (baby blue) with a bit hotter stock pickups in it but rolling down the volume knob a little I was able to get similar/great results without any additional tweaks. It's always nice to have a Kitchen sink presets that closely matches the guitar. Thank you.
I'm glad it's working for you. Great stuff! Thanks for chiming in.

G'day Burgs,

Love the sounds you're getting there!
Problem on my side - I drag the preset across to Axe Edit, and yours (both the Archean one and this one) won't load... they just show empty, with not even a title!.. I tried another preset from Axechange and no worries. Any tips?
1657694505928.png

By the way, I just updated the USB driver. just before staring this arvo's session. Might that have something to do with it?

Thanks
Pauly

Yesterday I put up a demo/review of the 2022 Charvel Pro-Mod Platinum Pearl HSS HT. As usual I wrote a preset to suit the subject and there were a few comments from people wanting to know more, and could I share it, please? So, here 'tis.

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9744

Video:

G'day Burgs,

Love the sounds you're getting there!
Problem on my side - I drag the preset across to Axe Edit, and yours (both the Archean one and this one) won't load... they just show empty, with not even a title!.. I tried another preset from Axechange and no worries. Any tips?

By the way, I just updated the USB driver. just before staring this arvo's session. Might that have something to do with it?

Thanks
Pauly
Are you running 20.02 Public Beta 2? That's a must, I think.

Back
Top Bottom