Charvel GG vs Tom Anderson Angel Shootout-The Crying Machine

Extremely nice playing.

Guitars sort of sound identical, don't they? Minute differences with this tone. Which is awesome, BTW, what IR is that?

I just listened without looking at the video and thought I heard a guitar change at 1:18 and there wasn't one there... ;)

Just off the impression, can't really explain, it sounds as if the Charvel has a hair more output than the Anderson. Which I think it's just a tad more gorgeouser than the plainer Charvel. I just like that luscious luxury look.

Extremely nice playing.

Guitars sort of sound identical, don't they? Minute differences with this tone. Which is awesome, BTW, what IR is that?

I just listened without looking at the video and thought I heard a guitar change at 1:18 and there wasn't one there... ;)

Just off the impression, can't really explain, it sounds as if the Charvel has a hair more output than the Anderson. Which I think it's just a tad more gorgeouser than the plainer Charvel. I just like that luscious luxury look.
Thanks mate :) . The Tom Anderson is a little more cleaner and less noisier then the Charvel GG especilly at higher gain levels.

I used the 4X12 German Boutique for the Left and 4X12 UBER T75(RW) for the Right Channel.

Back
Top Bottom