Wish Channels-In-Use indicator

Yes
But there are 8 scenes so why 4 indicators ?

There are 4 channels in a block. A channel can be active in any of the 8 scenes. So for example take an AMP block in you preset, if channel 1 is used in scene 1,2,3,4,6,8 and chan 3 is used in 5,7 you would have the indicators showing "1=used, 2=free, 3=used, 4=free."

I don't think it would need to be on the block in the grid, IMO it's too much visual clutter. But if it was indicated in the channel selector in the bottom half where you edit a block that would be useful. Right now I end up paging through all the scenes to see which channel is not being used in any of them.

I don't think it would need to be on the block in the grid, IMO it's too much visual clutter. But if it was indicated in the channel selector in the bottom half where you edit a block that would be useful. Right now I end up paging through all the scenes to see which channel is not being used in any of them.

Maybe in the grid block it could be useful the number of the active channel. The unused channel... may need a different solution, maybe a dedicated page...

Back
Top Bottom