• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Channels-In-Use indicator

dongzo

Veteran
Yes
But there are 8 scenes so why 4 indicators ?
There are 4 channels in a block. A channel can be active in any of the 8 scenes. So for example take an AMP block in you preset, if channel 1 is used in scene 1,2,3,4,6,8 and chan 3 is used in 5,7 you would have the indicators showing "1=used, 2=free, 3=used, 4=free."

Kamil Kisiel

Veteran
I don't think it would need to be on the block in the grid, IMO it's too much visual clutter. But if it was indicated in the channel selector in the bottom half where you edit a block that would be useful. Right now I end up paging through all the scenes to see which channel is not being used in any of them.

Smilzo

Forum Addict
I don't think it would need to be on the block in the grid, IMO it's too much visual clutter. But if it was indicated in the channel selector in the bottom half where you edit a block that would be useful. Right now I end up paging through all the scenes to see which channel is not being used in any of them.
Maybe in the grid block it could be useful the number of the active channel. The unused channel... may need a different solution, maybe a dedicated page...

Top Bottom