Changing Xsonic Airstep long press time?

Joshua_L

Experienced
Hi,

I use a Airstep with my fm3. Not the fanciest but it works great.

I was wondering if anybody here knows if it’s possible to shorten the « long press » time.
a little bit shorter time will be useful

Thanxs.

Hi, I'm also trying to connect the Airstep with the FM3.
Too bad about the lack of MIDI-over-USB support, it would solve my problems, can I ask you which Bluetooth adapter are you using?
I have to buy one and I'm undecided between the Yamaha MDBT01 and the CME WIDI Master.
I would prefer the Yamaha, it seems more solid, especially the WIDI I don't like the fact of the connector between the two components, but I can't find any feedback on the Yahama and Airstep combination.

Too bad about the lack of MIDI-over-USB support, it would solve my problems, can I ask you which Bluetooth adapter are you using?
I have to buy one and I'm undecided between the Yamaha MDBT01 and the CME WIDI Master.
I would prefer the Yamaha, it seems more solid, especially the WIDI I don't like the fact of the connector between the two components, but I can't find any feedback on the Yahama and Airstep combination.
I don’t use any.
As it’s only on my pedalboard and I do a lot of outdoor shows I wanted to reduce as much as possible the troubles lol.

iPad is connected to Airstep, the iPad send the scene/preset/effects I want to start the song then I just plugged a short midi cable from the airstep to the fm3

I have an mbt 01 but didn’t try

I use MDBT01 with my airstep and Axe III works perfectly btw

Back
Top Bottom