Changing to a Bareknuckle Bridge Pickup in a Jackson PC-1

+ a bunch for the glasses plan. As we get older vision gets worse and worse, but do what you can.

My last pair came from Zenni, $130 instead of multiple hundreds more. Only trick is measuring your pupilary distance right.

Attached the pickups ground (green and bare) and the hot (black) to the pot. I can't see shit!

Making an appointment today for new glasses!

View attachment 94012
LOL! I need a pair, too. Waiting till my job gets converted from contract to FTE. Contract company offers a HSA BCBS from Texas, and I am hoping I don't have to use it for anything beyond absolute necessities (insulin, endocrinologist visits) in case it works as well as their power grid....

Complete failure. I must have messed up the pot by applying heat. I'll take it to a shop and let someone who knows what they are doing mess with it.

But for now, I blew the cobwebs off my Anderson Pro Am - such a nice sounding/playing guitar. Has an H3 bridge. Switcheroo system.

I hereby officially swear I am not going to tinker on my guitars ever again. I suck at it.

+ a bunch for the glasses plan. As we get older vision gets worse and worse, but do what you can.

My last pair came from Zenni, $130 instead of multiple hundreds more. Only trick is measuring your pupilary distance right.
I've had good luck with Zenni, too. Basic single-vision lenses are included in the price of the frames. So, it's possible to get a set for under $30.

Complete failure. I must have messed up the pot by applying heat. I'll take it to a shop and let someone who knows what they are doing mess with it.

But for now, I blew the cobwebs off my Anderson Pro Am - such a nice sounding/playing guitar. Has an H3 bridge. Switcheroo system.

I hereby officially swear I am not going to tinker on my guitars ever again. I suck at it.
It might just be something mis-wired. I think it takes a LOT of extra heat to damage a pot. I've never done that in over 30 years.

On the plus side ... enjoy your TA!

I've had good luck with Zenni, too. Basic single-vision lenses are included in the price of the frames. So, it's possible to get a set for under $30.
Unfortunately, the skin in my face is apparently allergic to anything other than titanium for glasses frames, that's why the higher price. Similar from a "discount" mall store is multiple hundreds more, don't remember exactly.

Yes, there is a doctor at Costco, he has his own office there. Make an appointment. After the exam, go pick out your glasses, then a person helps you make them. Go back on a later day when they are ready to pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom