Changing effects

hi .

I have the fractal ultra connected to a liquid foot pro midi board. I have presets saved such my amp models to the axe fx where I can change presets by the midi pedal.

I want to be able to add effects to the amp models like when I stomp on a pedal it adds chorus to one button or drive to another. I've looked online and I've found in the i/0 there are cc numbers that correspond to each effect. I've tried a few things but it's not working any help would be appreciated thanks

set a switch on the liquid foot to send the CC# of the effect you want to turn off and on, value of 0 for off, and value of 127 for on.

you also have to add the block to the preset and save the preset.

thanks I've gotten this to work now. I find that the volume levels differ for each effect. would it be recommended to set the volume of the effects at the same level as the amp?

thanks I've gotten this to work now. I find that the volume levels differ for each effect. would it be recommended to set the volume of the effects at the same level as the amp?
I’m not sure what that means.

most effect blocks start with a level of 0, which is a “middle” setting. If you turn on an effect and your overall volume is softer, just turn up that effect level a bit until it’s the same with it off vs on. You may only need to turn up 3db at most. It really depends on the settings, so add an effect, turn it on, then off, and adjust the level until it how you want.

The amp volume shouldn’t have anything to do with effect volumes. Drive blocks are an exception to this, as they provide a lot of level due to gain settings, so just adjust it as needed when on vs off as well.

Back
Top Bottom