Changing default layout when switching presets from external device

lp59

Experienced
I use OnSong app from my iPad to change presets per song, how can I go to a different layout than the default one when doing this?
I know how to do it when pressing a switch on the FC, but didn't found a way to do it with an external app. Is there eventually a CC I can use in this app to call a specific layer?
Thanks.

I use OnSong app from my iPad to change presets per song, how can I go to a different layout than the default one when doing this?
I know how to do it when pressing a switch on the FC, but didn't found a way to do it with an external app. Is there eventually a CC I can use in this app to call a specific layer?
Thanks.
I’m following this thread to find out the answer, too. I can think of several good uses for having the layout changed by an external MIDI command.

i don't think there's MIDI for that. maybe a wish item.

for now you may have to exploit the Per Preset switches as much as possible so you stay on the same Layout, but the switch functions change on Preset load.

Like I said in OP, I'm changing presets with midi PC from my iPad, and don't want to access my FC to go to the layout I need, I would like to have it simultaneously with the PC from the iPad.

Or what about a default Layout Per Preset. Like in the AX8, on the device itself, you can select what scene is activated when the preset loads. I would love to have this option.

Back
Top Bottom