Changes to effects in one scene affecting effects in all other scenes

superslowjp16

Hey all,

I've searched for a thread on this subject but haven't had any luck finding one so I'll start out with the cut and dry "If this thread exists elsewhere please let me know" disclaimer.

With that out of the way, I'm working on building a studio preset on my Axe III that will be my one stop for all of my studio tones. In every scene of this preset, I'm using varying amounts of delay and reverb. I'm doing all of my preset editing through Axe Edit III.

The issue at hand is that I was building an ambient tone with loads of slapback on the delay and a big verby sound. I got what I was looking for out of that scene but when I went back to my rhythm and lead scenes, the changes I had made to the ambient scene had applied to the delay and reverb blocks in every other scene.

My question is this: are the changes made to an effect in one scene supposed to apply to the same effects in other scenes? Have I done something wrong? Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Any help is very much appreciated

Settings are per channel per block.

Scenes control only the on/off and channel selection of blocks.

Common source of confusion for new users.

If you need different settings in a block on another scene then use another channel of the block.

Settings are per channel per block.

Scenes control only the on/off and channel selection of blocks.

Common source of confusion for new users.

If you need different settings in a block on another scene then use another channel of the block.
Seems like this was the issue, thanks for the advice and sorry for such a newbie question!

Hey all,

I've searched for a thread on this subject but haven't had any luck finding one so I'll start out with the cut and dry "If this thread exists elsewhere please let me know" disclaimer.

With that out of the way, I'm working on building a studio preset on my Axe III that will be my one stop for all of my studio tones. In every scene of this preset, I'm using varying amounts of delay and reverb. I'm doing all of my preset editing through Axe Edit III.

The issue at hand is that I was building an ambient tone with loads of slapback on the delay and a big verby sound. I got what I was looking for out of that scene but when I went back to my rhythm and lead scenes, the changes I had made to the ambient scene had applied to the delay and reverb blocks in every other scene.

My question is this: are the changes made to an effect in one scene supposed to apply to the same effects in other scenes? Have I done something wrong? Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Any help is very much appreciated

Scene controllers can also be a big help in addition to channels

http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Scenes#Scene_Controllers

Back
Top Bottom