Changed Output Block to Out 3 and now all my preset levels have to be fixed

4406cuda

Inspired
I read on this forum, after creating many presets, it is best to use output 3 or 4 if sending your signal to a Fryette Power Station. I had all my presets output level were it was just kissing the red led using output 1 on the output block.. After changing the output block to out 3, I am having to significantly raise the output of my amp block higher to reach the same level as before on the output block led. For example, the output on my amp block was -13 when using output 1 on the output block. When changing to output 3 on the output block, I need to change the level on the amp block to +4 in order for the output level to barely kiss the red led on the output block led meter.

Should I use output 3 and readjust all of my presets or just use output 1?

If you really need to use Out3, You can use FracTool BatchSetter to change that setting in all your presets at once

Why is Ouput 3 preferred to Output 1 in this scenario? What are you trying to achieve?
I read that out 3 and 4 are unity gain. One of the senior members here is using out 3 to his Fryette Power Station. I am also using a Power Station.

Back
Top Bottom