Change AX8-Edit Skin Color?

ucnick

Inspired
Any way to change the AX8-Edit skin color? I saw a cool looking one quoted in this post, sort of a lime green (have to go to the bottom of the post), any way to do that?

I actually found two other videos to add to this thread today

@nicolasrivera made a tutorial on how to make a really comprehensive preset on the AX8 - This really is your 'everything' preset. He also shows you how to tweak the FX to get enough CPU power, and he shows you how to organize your grid to fit all those FX (17 blocks total) - nice work

@Mark Day made a tutorial about how to update firmware and the factory presets using FractalBot. He shows a method that will overwrite all existing presets, but he also mentions that you can do the banks individually.

I also need to mention my own video on how to use scene controllers to setup your sound

And finally, I want to mentions @simeon 's great video on all the different controllers in the AX8 - He shows how to use many of them in a 'synth' fashion - very cool

It isn't possible. What you're seeing in that video is an artifact of the screen grab and YouTube thumbnail process -- the actual software is not green.

@ucnick

Back
Top Bottom