Cello tone

This is something I've had in my head for many years. A bit of gain, yet rich and smooth, almost attack-less, and [hopefully] nothing vintage about it. (As well as with guitar volume and tone controls at max.) The first attached preset file is very close. After some effort with my other guitar that yielded questionable results, I realize this patch may be suited mostly to the guitar it was created with.....

Attachments

• FAS6160 Funeral evolution 2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 88
LOL what the fuck man :p

no seriously, only making jokes about the notes, cause they are pretty scary haha but nice preset and it really has almost no attack. :) i could imagine this would sound pretty nice with a mid cut at the right place and a big reverb to, use it as a backing/pad-guitar for my metal riffs \m/ haha

LOL what the fuck man :p

no seriously, only making jokes about the notes, cause they are pretty scary haha but nice preset and it really has almost no attack. :) i could imagine this would sound pretty nice with a mid cut at the right place and a big reverb to, use it as a backing/pad-guitar for my metal riffs \m/ haha

Hah. Sure, use it however. Post back here with a recording and patch.

In the mean time, I have a couple more variations on this theme. I'm kind of partial to b .

Attachments

• FAS6160 evo 2 b .syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 40
  • FAS6160 evo 2 c .syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom