Celestion G12T-75

musicman0001

Experienced
Hi fractals,

I own a jvm401 hjs set which include a 4x12 1960B cabinet. The JVM hjs amp is collecting dust and will be sold as the AXE FX is to me a much better fit and delivers more than i can handle.

The 1960B has 4 celestion G12T-75 speakers and tried to find a set of IR's and mostly stumble upon the creamback version. I am not an expert on cabs and speakers and certainly not on IRs (i do understand the concept!).

- Is there a difference between the both that i should understand? G12T-75 vs creamback.
- can someone suggest a great IR pack that matches the 1960B 4x12 G12T-75

Many thanks in advance!!

The redwirez cab package contains the Bogner Ubercab, which has V30+T75 speakers in an X-pattern. There are plenty IRs from each speaker model isolated and as well merged together.

I can't compare to a real 1960B but these IRs belong to my favorites.

Well its all up to what you like to sound - I used to have a real 2X12 Marshall cab and did not like very much the G12-75 and did put Heritage speakers in, which sounded alot better. Meanwhile I sold my Marshall cab as I'm the last 3 years only play FRFR. With FRFR I prefere the Heritage (H) and second the Greenback (M) IR's. At the moment the OH Player Pack are my favorites. You probably have to try different IR makers and use your ears. It's worth it and might take a bit.

Hi fractals,

I own a jvm401 hjs set which include a 4x12 1960B cabinet. The JVM hjs amp is collecting dust and will be sold as the AXE FX is to me a much better fit and delivers more than i can handle.

The 1960B has 4 celestion G12T-75 speakers and tried to find a set of IR's and mostly stumble upon the creamback version. I am not an expert on cabs and speakers and certainly not on IRs (i do understand the concept!).

• Is there a difference between the both that i should understand? G12T-75 vs creamback.
  • can someone suggest a great IR pack that matches the 1960B 4x12 G12T-75

Many thanks in advance!!
https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...volume-8-jmt75-4x12-guitar-cab-ir-collection/

Back
Top Bottom