CEBA FM3 Screen shields Coming soooooon

Stratman68

Axe-Master
So I got a reply from Ceba, company with the very outstanding screen covers.
It was from Chad Boston and this is what he wrote in reply to my saying pretty please and all that jazz.

I quote Chad here:

"I’m getting my fm 3 this week and can have them on my site next week 😊

Cannot wait!

Chad Boston? I didn't know he was connected with the Ceba company. He was a big time Helix proponent from the day it was released as I remember. I definitely am looking for a screen shield for my FM3. I was trying to see if there was a tablet with a similar size that I could use. It would be great to have one the right size so I don't have to modify it to fit.

Chad Boston? I didn't know he was connected with the Ceba company. He was a big time Helix proponent from the day it was released as I remember. I definitely am looking for a screen shield for my FM3. I was trying to see if there was a tablet with a similar size that I could use. It would be great to have one the right size so I don't have to modify it to fit.
Yeah, I just sent the email to info@ceba and the reply came from Chad Boston, as quoted in my op above.

hmm, I would have liked to seen it wrap over the top...to protect OUT 1 and 2 knobs.
also, adding the lower plate......I would not be able to use my bigger plastic barefoot...no clearance.

I like some of the skins

the fact that the plexiglass covers attach with magnets ....smart

i dont know if i need everything covered in shields like all buttons
if it was just covering the big screen
like the old AX8 one
i like that

$45 for the covers is a bit more than I anticipated. I'm not interested in the skins. The covers are really thick - 3/16"! Nothing's getting through that (except maybe a spilled beer)! :D

Hmmm.... I was all set to buy, until I saw that it extended around the buttons. Worried that I'd have to sharpen my fingertips....

I am rephrasing my post about the expense. Yes, $45 is up there. But I didn't realize that you get a guard for the big screen and also for thew 3 lcds.
So I am going to buy them and I will report after getting them. Once again, 2 threads about the same thing....Jeeezzzz.

Last edited:
I ordered a set last night. The pictures look good, and I do like the fact that they're magnetized. I'll post some shots when I get it. (and when I get the FM3 of course) :p

Back
Top Bottom