Cavalera Conspriracy and Armon Armarth

Gorilla

Experienced
Clownin some before practice and made these two. If ya' like them they should work with the Standard and I can upload them tomorrow

Armon Armarth -my Axe FX is right side

Cavalera Conspriracy -my Axe FX is right side

I'm using these cab I.R's from these guys at Sneaps forum. They're great, there's TONS of Axe FX ready ones (Like around 300 .syx files). And best of all they're FREE YeeeHawww

Throw those guys who made them a donation if ya grab them!

upload the patches, and tell us which IR they were specifically. I love me some max cavalera. The tone sounds pretty rad! Thanks for sharing. It's kind of funny how you never hear about bands like soulfly and such on here. I guess most people on here are more technically oriented in their tastes in metal.

upload the patches, and tell us which IR they were specifically. I love me some max cavalera. The tone sounds pretty rad! Thanks for sharing. It's kind of funny how you never hear about bands like soulfly and such on here. I guess most people on here are more technically oriented in their tastes in metal.
No prob. Cavalera tune uses 57_1_inch_edge_pres_1 & 57_grill_far_pres_2 I.R's from the Gods cab IR's
The Amon tune uses 57_1_inch_edge_pres_1 & SM7B_grill_cone_near_pres_3 I.R.'s

Attachments

• 032 - Max.syx
    2 KB · Views: 28
  • 043 - Amon Armarth.syx
    2 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom