Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi everybody!

Here's my take on this masterpiece. I also improvised middle part that's usually improvised on bass by amazing Tal Winkelfeld on Jeff's live performances.

YJM Fender Stratocaster, Axe Fx 2 into Logic X Pro.

P.S. - Had to slow myself down with a few beers so I don't get tempted to play "too many notes'' lol

Hope You gonna like it :)

Cheers!

beautiful "less is more" playing, great control of bar and volume knob. Wonder what pre-set or patch you're using.

Tnx a lot. I've made preset on the spot. Its just JCM 800 with tube screamer in front, not sure about IR right now. But pretty basic, no fancy stuff going on. Some multidelay and london plate reverb as well. I caught myself going back to JCM800 and tubescremaer whatever I'am playing lately, it just works :)

Tnx a lot. I've made preset on the spot. Its just JCM 800 with tube screamer in front, not sure about IR right now. But pretty basic, no fancy stuff going on. Some multidelay and london plate reverb as well. I caught myself going back to JCM800 and tubescremaer whatever I'am playing lately, it just works :)

Can you check and tell us the IR?

That was a great cover of one of my favorite guitarists.
Nice job dude.

Is that a midi backing track or a recorded one? Reason I ask is cause I'd like to learn this song and wonder if backing is available.

That was a great cover of one of my favorite guitarists.
Nice job dude.

Is that a midi backing track or a recorded one? Reason I ask is cause I'd like to learn this song and wonder if backing is available.

Thanks a lot. This backing track is available for purchase from bobbysbackingtracks.com. I tried few free ones lurking over Youtube, but they weren't very good. Btw, this guy has a lot of professionaly done, gorgeous backing tracks for few bucks a piece, check out his website.

That was surprisingly awesome, Igor! Most Beck covers miss on so much, or go for a spot on note for note rehash. You have a great Beck tone there, did your own thing, but kept the feel of the original, which is one of my all-time favorites. Impressive!

That was surprisingly awesome, Igor! Most Beck covers miss on so much, or go for a spot on note for note rehash. You have a great Beck tone there, did your own thing, but kept the feel of the original, which is one of my all-time favorites. Impressive!

Tnx Rick! That's excatly what I'm trying to do whatever I am covering. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom