Cats on Axe-FX

I can't believe you guys let those animals near your gear. I'm pretty sure the AXE wasn't designed to put pillows on and expel cat hair and dander.

I can't believe that you really think that it is possible to make the cat staying away from the axe FX. :eagerness:

I have a cat myself, and even if I have no picture available, I can assure you that cats just do what THEY want, and NOT what YOU would like :lol

The other day, I have looked after my cat (female) everywhere into the house. She was sleeping into my open back combo cabinet , under the loudspeaker ! (Old Attax 80 combo, not in use anymore since Axe FX, but always in my music room
She also love to sleep on my Home cinema amplifier when I look at a movie . It is warm above, and it is all that counts !!

Used to have a Siamese about 100 years ago that loved to sleep on the clothes dryer when it was running. I don't know how she could stand it - damn thing got hotter than hell.

Is it wrong of me to love this thread? We have two long-haired whites and though they have ruined every piece of clothing I have they DO NOT get to go in the guitar room.

Back
Top Bottom