• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cats are Useless

hussamd

Forum Addict
We have 5 cats indoor and feed 6 feral cats outside. No issues here and we back into a forest preserve. I can't recall the last time I saw a spider.

hussamd

Forum Addict
You are probably feeding your cats too much. Cut the food and they will look for something to supplement their diet.

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
Cut back on their food...........I wouldn't get up at 3:00 am and drive a dump truck for 10 to 12 hours every day if someone kept filling my bowl every day............lol;)

Fro

Veteran
Is that a samoyed? I love them :)
Yep, he's a samoyed. He's our miracle dog. I came home from work to find him paralyzed on the floor from a ruptured disc in his spine. They gave him about a 5% chance he would ever walk again. 3 years later and he's still catching rabbits in the back yard. He's on one of those "success story" posters at the vets office.

crg123

Veteran
tears* what a beautiful story. Congrats on your miracle dog. I hope to have a Samoyed one day. They're amazing dogs and companions.

Reactions: Fro

favance

Veteran
Mine kills just about anything smaller than him...including snakes! I picked him up 8 years ago as a stray black kitten. I found were I work (at a Shipyard). His name is "ShipYard Kat" (SYK) and he now weights 17 lbs. I guess it's bred into him, as the Rats in the Shipyard are huge!

Top Bottom