Cat Poll

How Many Hours Per Day Does Your Cat Sleep?

• 22-23

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • 23-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24 or more

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
I have 6 and someone is always awake and pestering me for attention. So, as far as I'm concerned, they don't sleep at all.

I hear random crashes through the house all the time, but they really go crazy at the crack of daylight until they put everyone out of bed. After they eat there's another burst of energy, then sleep, sleep, eat, sleep.

Maybe grow a coffee tree and get one of this breed? You could then scoop the litter box and have the worlds most expensive coffee (kopi luwak), be wired-up and awake together :p

Seriously, how could anyone drink that crap! :eek:

;coffeeplantation-luwakcoffee-701x380.jpg

Here's a pic of my two Shipyard Cats, they sleep all day. She is named Sys (ShipYard Sister), also sleeps most of the night. He (in back) is named Syk (ShipYard Kat), goes out and hunts all night and leaves me presents on the deck in the morning. He's 18 lbs and is an alpha male. She's timid and sweet. Both are Shipyard rescues.

Syk and Sys.JPG

I have 2 - they are siblings - the female seems to be awake a lot - I hear her at night sometimes running up and down the stairs...
I would guess she only sleeps maybe 8-9 hours a day.
The male - I honestly hardly see him - his "home" is in our closet - hes in there all the time - probably comes out to eat and crap - that's about it.
I would guess he sleeps 15+ hours a day...

Maybe grow a coffee tree and get one of this breed? You could then scoop the litter box and have the worlds most expensive coffee (kopi luwak), be wired-up and awake together :p ...Seriously, how could anyone drink that crap! :eek:

Seriously, who was the person who initially thinked "Well, the cat just pooted out a bunch of coffee beans it scarfed down ... ... ... ... ... ... ...let's see what that tastes like.."

He should be locked up!

...I'm not an antisocial person by any-means.. But it's People Like THAT, Which Keeps Me Away from Starbucks!

Phhhh ....Getting back on track.. Too damn long is "how long.." It's like they get off on watching us hurry-in and out of the house from some cozy perch, hectically living our day-to-day lives..

Here's a thought.. ??? ..Maybe they're not sleepy poofy critters.. ???? ...maybe they're just sarcastic fluffy assholes getting by on their good looks!!! :0O

Back
Top Bottom