Case Expert Advice Needed.

OK guys....thinking about buying this case for my XL. Any comments appreciated.

Looks like a good case. I've been using a very similar case made by roadcasesusa for the past 8 years - with plenty of local bar gigs - and it works great. My rack does not have feet - which is good for me, as I just set the rack on its end with the front facing up from the floor. I just have the axe and some power strips and other small items inside the rack, leaving most of 2Us empty - which is where I stash my cables, all hooked up and ready to go. plus it makes for fast easy teardown.. good luck with your rig

definitely looks like a good case....perhaps for extra protection a shock mount case ?
Used to have this one from Rhino , very cheap too BUT ultra strong...a bit heavy though
7168_1_z.jpg

Thanks for the great advice guys. I would like to get that SKB Roller case, but it is a little out of the budget at the time. I found a pretty good deal on this one; http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GPro4
Just checking around and hoping there will not be any Issues with fitting an XL and a Behringer XR12 mixer in it.

Oh, are you looking for a 4U ? Than my options aren't enough :(

Look also at SKB , those 4u cases with heavy protection...Steve Vai uses / used them too....thats how I found those SKB ones. Plus they roll...very handy and your back will thank you later ;)

View attachment 30042
I do have this one, pretty satisfied sofar. it seems more flimsy than a wood/metal combination, but lighter too.

it is also deep enough to mount a power strip and midi phantom power on the back. the 2 remaining Us is fitted with a 1U rack tray on rails on which is velcroed a G50 and enough space for a LF12+ and expression pedal...

1 box solution :)

Back
Top Bottom