CARVIN VIA AMP?

W

wildNcrafty

I cant find a carvin amp in fm3 is it under another name?

Slightly tangentially related to this discussion. I have always wanted to try the Legacy 3. Mainly because form factor.

Slightly tangentially related to this discussion. I have always wanted to try the Legacy 3. Mainly because form factor.

Same. I also loved the way they sounded from the demos I heard and seems like they tweaked some mids/cardboard out of it, but having it fit in a rack plus MIDI control was a perfect situation. Hated the way it looked, though. I had the original head and it’s one of my biggest regrets, selling it. I’d definitely buy one if I saw it for a decent price. I’d imagine they’re just going to jump up $100-$200 a year with Carvin out the picture now.

Same. I also loved the way they sounded from the demos I heard and seems like they tweaked some mids/cardboard out of it, but having it fit in a rack plus MIDI control was a perfect situation. Hated the way it looked, though. I had the original head and it’s one of my biggest regrets, selling it. I’d definitely buy one if I saw it for a decent price. I’d imagine they’re just going to jump up $100-$200 a year with Carvin out the picture now.
I haven't seen any on the used market for quite some time. I don't like the color scheme at all either.

I have this sitting on top my refridge, its so heavy only place to place it for now. Bought it only for the 10 tubes inside to mic into a tb3 interface. Its 5150 ish sound appeals to my taste of bright-ness. Soldano, vh4, are my other must have textures/

Attachments

• 6505 amp.jpg
    6505 amp.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
I have this sitting on top my refridge, its so heavy only place to place it for now. Bought it only for the 10 tubes inside to mic into a tb3 interface. Its 5150 ish sound appeals to my taste of bright-ness. Soldano, vh4, are my other must have textures/
Which is why I love modelers!

HAha yup. The fractal audio products are deff. top of the line once you set it up right.

Whats going to be included in the update? I recieved the recent update with cab res. and extra pedals. Thankyou for the reply.

I haven't seen any on the used market for quite some time. I don't like the color scheme at all either.

Ugly as all hell, every version of them! I was quite bummed because the metal grille Ecstasy is one of my favorite looking amps, I figured for sure it would have some kind of aesthetic between that and a Marshall and while I can get down with swirl guitars or guitars with handles, that shit was just ugly.

Back
Top Bottom