Carvin Catalog back cover Vai and Ultra

GuitarDojo

So i got the Carvin catalog. On the back of the catalog it shows Vai using his Legacys with our little friend on top. A little free advertising there.....

VAICarvin.jpg

Attachments

• CarvinVai.jpg
    CarvinVai.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I'll have to look for that. I got the catalog as well... I guess I didn't look at the back cover.

I love vai, I love carvin and I love fractal.....this pic is just too much...I'm hyperventillating! :D

yet another reason for Cliff to get in touch with them and model the X100B and the Legacy. but I guess for Carvin that could also come close to shooting their own foot...

Yea, I LOVE the x100b! That thing has a sound all it's own.....same as the legacy and the v3 and the belaire...they have some really awesome amps that I'd love to see make it's way into a firmware update :d

Two things for me about Carvin

For all the crap I have read people post about Carvin.

1. I have never picked up a Carvin Guitar that didn't kick ass! (Granted I have probably only picked up 4 or 5)

2. I have never played through a Carvin amp that didn't sound fantastic!

Reactions: jon
Though I am able to charge the remaining $300 needed for an Axe Fx II on a credit card, I need to sell my beloved mod'd Legacy to pay that last bit off. Did the PPIMV style mod myself. Spent hours trying different tubes. Will hurt when it goes :(

Back
Top Bottom