Carrying-on AF2 on a plane

Philip34

Experienced
Will TSA try to open it? If so, does the universe implode?

Any experiences with international flights?

I've taken it on with one of those gator soft/rack cases and had no problem....the big issue is weight! going by memory I think with the case mine was over weight...just carry it like its a laptop ;)

I flew mine out to NAMM last month on Delta Airlines. I've got it in a Gator 2 space rack bag. No problems with TSA going or coming home. It fit in the overhead. I haven't tried fitting it in the overheard on a CRJ, but if it doesn't fit, I'm fairly certain that it'll fit under the seat in front of me. (Please don't give me the bulk head!)

Will TSA try to open it? If so, does the universe implode?

Any experiences with international flights?

I carried mine once on a US -> Brazil flight with no issues. I used a good quality suit carry-on bag (be careful with cheap ones as the zipper may not be able to support the weight).

And MFC-101? Any issues with it?

I have an FcB1010, but was pondering an MFC before going to Brazil

And MFC-101? Any issues with it?

I have an FcB1010, but was pondering an MFC before going to Brazil

Someone on the forum complained about the TSA taking the MFC-101 apart more than once... Not much you can do about that though.

+1 on looking into the SKB 2U Soft Rack Case. You should barely be okay weight-wise, depending on what other items you put in the bag (laptop, cables, etc.)

Let us know how you fare

cheers

gspin

Back
Top Bottom