Carrying case

Kdog

Inspired
Can anyone link a good case for the footswitch.

I use a duffle bag now. Would like more protection.

Put it in a drawer in the rack. I'm setting my rack up with the top 2U for the Axe, then the bottom 2U for a drawer. MFC will transport in there, and two small wirelesses will live in via with dense foam organization. Other benefit is all the cables, tools, batteries and what not will all live in the drawer too. Might be a tad heavy, but totally worth it.
Other options would be the normal pedal board cases for things like PedalTrains.

MFC needs a 3 space drawer.

I picked up a ROAD CASE USA case cheap off eBay and use the lid as the base, it fits the MFC and two Mission pedals.

Really? It fits in the empty space below the Axe now. I know the drawer will take some of that, but a possible easy fix will be to take the rubber feet off. Either way, not the best solution overall, but it is a good one for me. Rack in one hand, bass in another and load-in is done :).

Really? It fits in the empty space below the Axe now. I know the drawer will take some of that, but a possible easy fix will be to take the rubber feet off. Either way, not the best solution overall, but it is a good one for me. Rack in one hand, bass in another and load-in is done :).

You'd have to stick some thin rubber on the bottom to prevent it from slipping around. This was covered many times when the MFC first launched.

Good to know. Still not applicable at all to me and the way our stage is, but definitely for the OP and others. Thanks for the info.

It fits almost perfectly in the carrying case for my POD XTL along with a Mission expression pedal.

Take it with you to Office Depot, Staples, etc. and find a good quality laptop bag that fits. I've carried my MFC in one for a long time and a GCP before that. Dead easy...

I have a custom made Studio Slips bag for mine. I prefer using the MFC and expression pedals off a pedalboard since it gives me more flexibility regarding placement. I'll see if I can take a picture later tonight. It's actually packed up for a gig right now.

I use this:

306_dims_700.jpg

Star Case - Cases - ALUMNDA306NF - Aluminum Case - 17-1/4x13-1/4x6 inside useable space - Quick Ship Alum. Carry Cases - Star Case

Fits perfectly, survived 3 years of road abuse. Under US$100.

Use with the Pick & Pluck foam insert to make a custom inside pocket for the MFC-101.

Back
Top Bottom