Carrying case?

The only thing about those types of stands is that they look like it's too easy to knock over the guitar if you bump into it. I used to have a Fender mini-stand that was like that too.

This thread was super helpful and informative. Checking out most of the cases mentioned here, I went with the SKB SC2311
For price point and features. I will give a review upon its arrival.
I really wanted to go with the Gator GU 1813 but for now it looks like the SKB will work just fine.

Last edited:
Since the AX8 is intended to be a portable rig, is there/will there be an official FAS carrying case for it?
If FAS had one at the time I purchased mine I would have gotten it, I think it's a lost sales opportunity for them.

Is that the SKB 2311? Seems to fit more snugly in depth than I would assume the 2311 would?
The interior dimensions are 11x23x4". The Ax8 fits nicely without any shuffling around... of course I added the extra foam to make a compartment for my expression pedal but I had this in mind when I ordered it though.

I'm currently hesitating between a Gator GK 2110 and the SKB SC2111.

Bascially want to put the AX8 and 1xBoss FV500 in there... + XLR cables that's it

Any preference between those 2?

I'm currently hesitating between a Gator GK 2110 and the SKB SC2111.

Bascially want to put the AX8 and 1xBoss FV500 in there... + XLR cables that's it

Any preference between those 2?

I wonder about dropping it on its corner, or even setting it down too hard on cement. In this context the SKB looks a little more substantial and protective.

Seems like I found a great one... don't think it has been already mentionnned here...

Gator DJ Controller backpack 27" (sorry I can't post links yet ;)

Any experience with this one?

That looks good. Pricey, even at $200... I still like the idea of the Rigid case for $30, the only drawback I see there is no shoulder strap...

I ordered one for 150 euros on amazon Europe...! Awesome reviews there...

Will post pictures when I get it and give my comments! :)

Might be a good candidate to compete with the Mono 365

Back
Top Bottom